- Launch LodeStar and choose a project based on the ActivityMaker template.
- Add a new page to your project.
- Select the page type ‘Video’ (not Video Scenario).
- Copy the URL (the address) from YouTube. Notice the screen shot below. Copy the address that is highlighted with blue.
- Paste the address into the first field (box) on the LodeStar Video Page. Ignore everything else.
- Click Preview. Your video wont show in the preview. Now jump out to the Firefox browser. Because you clicked on the LodeStar Preview button, the address of your project was saved to the clipboard. Now paste it in the Firefox address field. You should now see your project and be able to view your video, provided that YouTube hasn’t blocked it.
Please note: You will need to manually pause your video, but once you publish your project to a learning management system, LodeStar will automatically pause the video when the student turns the page.