Inside of LodeStar 7.x, do the following:
- Open your project, if not already opened. You will find your most recently used project under ‘File’.
- Select the Export button. Pay attention to where your zip file will be saved.
- Keep the default ‘SCORM 1.3 (Recommended)’ selected .
- Fill in the Module, Topic and Author Fields.
- Click on ‘Create Export’ button.
Inside of D2L BrightSpace 10.5 or later, do the following:
- Go to your course.
- Select ‘Edit Course’
- Select ‘Import/Export/Copy Components’ (on the left hand side of the screen)
- In the ‘What would like to do? screen’, select the ‘Import Components’ radio button. Select the ‘from a course package’ radio button.
- In the ‘Import Course Package’’ screen, click on the ‘Import All Components’ button and browse to the lodestar zip file in the exports folder.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Once the process is completed, click on the ‘View Content’ button to navigate to the Content Tool. D2L will always append your new module and topic to the end of your list of modules.